Friday, March 21, 2008

Dealing with Linksys

Since I am the first to complain about rotten customer experiences I feel morally obligated to say nothing but good things about Linksys.

The past four months have been nothing but a heap of frustrations with my wireless router going out every few weeks. Couple that with the Linksys range expander going out as well as dealing with the help desk and, well you can imagine.

The final straw was the announcement a few weeks ago that I couldn't get any support since the warranty ran out end of December. What followed was a carpet bombing of corporate headquarters with letters complaining.

Since then I have received countless calls offering help and, as of yesterday, a replacement wireless router. So far, so good. Everything seems to be in working order.

Update (4/12): Not a problem yet. Not one crash. Not one reboot. Works like a charm. Fingers crossed.

0 comments: